Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reaching KTU!

Okey, First of all, i will start to write on this blog everyday (hopefully),cos i find it way for me to express myself better, than on fagbook (lol)

Okeh,back to title,today i reaching KTU (Kolej Taman Universiti), with a Khairul and Fadzli, reaching by a car, which Fadzli brought up from Langkawi (IDK how he "bodek" his father :P ). Alhamdulillah, after go shopping,eating and etc,we safely arrive at 6.30pm after sending Khairul friend to KPTM.

1st impression, KTU is quiet nice, like my last time during my time at MMU, a typical renthouse, but this time much nicer since it was quiet new and neighbor all students too.

Hopefully tomorrow i can live for another day to attend the classes, hopefully will blessed with another nice lecturer on this semester, my last semester result will strive me harder to improve my result this time.

But from my observation, for what we did study actually? Racing for better grade? or to learn a lesson? Something new in our life, and practice it during our working later on?, its purely my opinion, u reader can argue with me, but for me, current student press more on scoring grade rather than understand what actually being teach by teacher, but how the heck they can pass/score since they did not understand it? Idk? Remembering i think?
Haha, i wrote this after watching "3 idiot" . Good movies, students should watch it, surely can gain something.

Ok see ya, for another day tomorrow, hopefully it will be better and better by days

4 comments:

  1. woww! writing in English....nice trial....keep it up...stiap hari nak update....? rajin giler....huhu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. english la, tp 20/11 nyer entry mix la.hahahha.stiap hari la,da ak nk mnulis kan :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. erk -.- xde illustrasi apa pon lg blog ak >.<

    ReplyDelete